Re: Glossary

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:22:26 -0400
 To:  "Devlin Peter W" <DevlinPeterW(at)JohnDeere.com>,
"'Bruce Ferguson'" <bjf(at)free.net.nz>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You must be running a beta version of IE 6, because it was announced in June
that Smart Tags would not make the final release.  For example, I use IE 6
and I do not see the tags.

http://www.cpcug.org/user/clemenzi/technical/ie/IE_SmartTags.htm