Re: Real-Time Polling Results

by "Ryan Fischer" <ryan(at)gigabee.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:53:59 -0500
 To:  "SARVER,
LAURA \(HP-USA,
ex3\)" <laura_sarver(at)hp.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I wrote something like this a long time ago, and could probably try to
dig it up for you if you like.  At the time, it was written in
JavaScript and Perl, which would most likely work great for you.
Contact me off list if you're interested in discussing this.  :)

--
 -Ryan :: ICQ - 595003 :: GigaBoard - http://www.gigaboard.net/