Re: Way off topic and I apologize

by "Bryon Carlson" <carlson(at)fgi.net>

 Date:  Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:34:40 -0600
 To:  "Frank Masotti" <Masotti(at)MasottiLand.com>,
"hwg-business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>,
"hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with Kym in all aspects just thought i would add one more thought.
If in the end you still dont seem to be getting through to them shut down
there web site. In this day and age if they send clients to a dead link it
will hurt there business and you can even put some small message as to why
there is no site to view. Make sure though to check on the legal
reprocussions of any remarks you make on the page first though to cover your
ground.

Good Luck
---- Bryon