Re: Dreamweaver and Homesite question

by "Laurie M. Landry" <lmlweb(at)lmlweb.com>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:46:35 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The educational version doesn't come with Homesite, but rather a trail
version of Homesite, so if you have the cd, look for trials.., I think it's
under the directory Homesite 4.5 Trial, on your CD (at least on the
educational version of DW& Fireworks Studio CD).

The pop-window can  be manually resized, and you can configure it through
Preferences to open any preferred text editing, such as notepad, Homesite,
whatever.