Re: Dreamweaver oddities

by "Valerie L. Criswell" <valerie(at)suresource.net>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:48:40 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Adrian Harris" <adrian(at)gn.apc.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
DW does that weird thing sometimes.  I usually solve the problem by
re/defining the site root.  I don't usually go to the trouble of defining
the site root at the start of a site, so I figure that's the source of my
probs.

And guess what!  I've got a new acronym to use now.  Am I cool, or what?

HTH!

~Val