Re: Changing Registrar

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:25:28 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Sunil,
 I have had great success with DirectNIC; it's $15 per year & if you
need/want them, they have several perks. I've never had any trouble at all
transferring I.P.s when needed & everything seems to be very secure.
http://www.directnic.com/?5204
I'm an affiliate so if you use this link I may get a couple bucks....  :-)
HTH,
Paul Angel