Re: Interesting effect

by "Louis M. Hall" <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Aug 2002 12:05:21 -0700
 To:  "Noteworthy CyberSolutions" <mail(at)noteworthycybersolutions.com>,
"HWG Writer's Guild" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I found, as I knew, that I have a lot to learn.

I did a background save on the stars, then used it as background in an html
using coffee cup. This worked. Then I made a save on the horizon. It came
out
as a width of about 1000 pixs, so I resized it .50%. I looked at the stars
in Paint
Shop Pro animation. It did not show up as an animation. I converted stars to
a .jpg with the 50% resize. Tried all of the above in an .html.

The end result of all this was that coffee cup would just lock up etc. It
just wouldn't
insert the image in the .html code, nor would it work when I keyed it in,
i.e., just
another freeze up.

It seems to me that because there is a tag of .jpg, .gif, etc, that they
have a lot
of genes that are different than other .jpgs, gifs, etc. It was interesting
to see
all of the complex analysis.

Is the gist of what I said above something like there's more than meets the
eye?