Re: protecting images

by "Anthony Bellissimo" <twon33(at)attbi.com>

 Date:  Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:44:39 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry, Marg, but after you embed them in a web page so people can see them
they're already out. Even if you went the way of old, clunky Javascript
no-right-click hacks, anyone determined enough to get at them could either
go cache-fishing or use a tool like wget to retrieve them in spite of any
fancy things you put in the HTML.

- Anthony Bellissimo (twon33(at)attbi.com)