Re: Click through?

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:26:39 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Why is it important to have a text-based disclosure statement in PDF format
instead of just HTML?    Seems like you would lose people in the process
you're proposing, going from one format to another and then back again.
Using HTML, the process you describe would be as fluid as it would be easy
to set up.

Mike