Re: AOLO user check

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Sat, 20 May 2000 13:54:40 -0400
 To:  "Sue Bailey" <sue(at)bartandsue.co.uk>,
"Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
AOL5 rewrites almost 5 megabytes of Windows core files when installed.  No
backups are made, and re-installing over the old Winodws installation will
not overwrite these files or delete them.  The only way I havew heard that
will return your computer to pre-AOL is a complete format and Windows
reinstall...

Web Center Client Services

www.webctr.net
admin(at)webctr.net