Re: NN and IE coding

by "Lisa H" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:27:25 -0600
 To:  "Eric Aldrich" <e.aldrich(at)prodigy.net>,
"Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Many would argue but I have added the button on  mine that says "this site
is best viewed in IE".  I also added that the site will require a java
enabled browser.
Although I have pretty well cleared up my Netscape woes, I still view it all
best in IE, to say nothing of the fact that lately Netscape has been trying
to take over my Outlook Express Program.
Sorry, did not mean to drivel on!