Re: need font help, please

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:16:23 -0800
 To:  "Jennifer Calas" <jcalas(at)swbell.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Based on the differences in weight and the fact this is a graphic, I would
say ONE POSSIBILITY is that they used ALL CAPS in Times New Roman (or
similar), but used two different font sizes (say 16pt for the "Caps" and
12pt for the "Small Caps"), then put the two together. For a graphic, this
is actually the much simpler way than trying to find a specific font.

On a side note, Word and WordPerfect use a technique similar to what I
described above to give the appearance of Small Caps in their documents.

Hope this helps,
Kehvan