Re: Legally binding copy of a web page

by "Blue" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:04:53 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chuck
This is true; I have done this with things I have written.  Mailing it to
yourself provides a legal date and copyright (I always send it by certified
mail too).  You wouldn't even need to burn it onto a CD if you don't have a
CD burner (although I agree that would be best).  Just printouts of the
pages would be sufficient.  Just don't do like I did one time and
absentmindedly open the package when it is mailed to you!
Blue