Re: Serving up MP3s

by "Justin H." <justinh(at)whidbey.net>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:31:54 -0700
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you're serving up the file through ASP, send a Content-type: audio/mpeg
header or an application/octet-stream if you want users to download a file.

On the other hand, if you're simply supplying links on your ASP pages to the
MP3 files, make sure the server you're using is sending the appropriate MIME
type as above.

Justin H.