RE: re Rant

by "Lisa Howell" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:14:00 -0300
 To:  "Lois Wakeman" <lois(at)lois.co.uk>,
"HWG techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I do not consider those of us incompetent that do not want to waste an
entire day trying to make Netscape or Opera Happy. However, because I have a
large WebTV user base, I do cater to them, and in doing so, it seems to work
for NN. But my anger is at NN for not making allowances!