Re: Menus on this site

by "Billy Dean" <billy61(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Jul 2003 14:42:38 -0700
 To:  "HWG" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
They're slide menus, probably Heir, but they are a bit annoying in my
opinion. If you're interested in reasonably user-friendly, functional
pulldown menus, visit my link below for a basic demo of both simple and
complex ones...

Billy Dean
billy61(at)earthlink.net
http://www.qwertyarrow.com/webdesign/demo.htm
Is your home on the web an elegant, user-friendly place to visit?
Do the colors, images, layout & style please my eyes?
Can visitors interact and navigate intuitively?
Do the features mesh to create balance & harmony?
Does it focus on function & content or smoke & mirrors?
Does it show that I am serious about my home on the web?
Will it attract people who share my values and interests?