RE: [wdf] frames

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:55:52 -0000
 To:  "'Wesley Grubbs'" <grubbs(at)earthling.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Wes,

What editor are you using?

It seems like your editor is insisting on using absolute URLs rather than
relative ones.  If you make everything relative it should work the same on
your PC as it does online.

If you're using Dreamweaver, the problem is probably that you need to use
the "define sites" option to specify in which folder the site is located on
your hard disk.  If you're working outside  of that folder, it will convert
everything to absolute URLs.

I hope that makes sense.  If you're not using Dreamweaver, I'm sure someone
else on the list will be able to help you.

Tim