Re: FrontPage question

by "Jeff Pearson" <sales(at)webalchemy.on.ca>

 Date:  Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:23:48 -0500
 To:  "HWG Techniques List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sherri,

Yes, you can delete all those files if your no longer using Frontpage for
the site. Anything with an underscore in front of the folder name. Just be
prepared to provide replacements for additional features of Frontpage that
may have been used in the site such as a form that sends email, search
functions or the like. Once you have gutted everything just build it like
you normally would.

Jeff