RE: copyright violation - what to do?

by "Keith Purtell" <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:50:22 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My first site (years ago) was a personal project describing books and music
(www.keithpurtell.com/kthings/index.htm). Since I planned to quote material
and use images scanned from the originals, I contacted every single
publisher. More than two dozen contacts. None responded. What to do? I went
ahead, and the site has been up for years without complaint. But just to be
safe, I kept copies of my outgoing correspondence, and I suggest anyone on
this path do the same.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.