Re: Text/Images won't show up in tables

by "Stephanie Thrasher" <steph(at)omsoft.com>

 Date:  Sat, 5 Jul 2003 08:46:58 -0700
 To:  "HWG - Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Wanda,

When I look at the code, I see lots of table tags missing or out of order.
It looks like you did the site in FrontPage, and maybe in the process of
rearranging content with it, you lost some of the table tags it had
generated.  There are problems with table tags elsewhere besides where you
see text not showing up, and that might keep other things from being visible
too, depending on the browser.  If you want to fix the code, you'll have to
look at each set of tables and make sure they have this basic setup:

<.table>
<.tr><.td>
<.table>
<.tr><.td>nested table<./td><./tr>