Re: conditional stylesheets?

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:46:49 -0400
 To:  "Robert Clendaniel" <robert(at)baylogic.com>,
"HTML Writer's Guild" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
<script language="javascript">
<!-- put this in the head of your document
platform = navigator.platform;
if (platform == "mac") {
stylesheet = "<LINK REL=\"stylesheet\" TYPE=\"text/css\" HREF=\"mac.css\">";
} else {
stylesheet = "<LINK REL=\"stylesheet\" TYPE=\"text/css\" HREF=\"pc.css\">";
}
document.write(stylesheet);
// -->
</script>

First make a test script that prints navigator.platform onto the screen so
you can see if it says "mac" or "macintosh" or whatever because I'm not sure

Rossi Designs
PO Box 1084
Holly Hill, FL 32125-1084
Phone : (904) 226-8979