Re: Gifs not rendering in IE

by "Durwood Edwards" <durwoode(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:43:05 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Bergeron?= <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Having used PhotoImpact for a couple of years, I have noticed that the jpg
files that I create with Ulead's product will not open in other graphics
programs such as the Corel Suite and also, Adobe PageMaker (two that come
immediately to mind).
I have not had the problem with other graphic file formats.
Other than that, Photo Impact is an easy to use, flexible and inexpensive
alternative to spending hundreds more.