Re: Options was RE: web safe background

by "Buddy Harris" <bharris(at)stny.rr.com>

 Date:  Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:34:12 -0500
 To:  "HWG Email List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Yes, I definitely agree that the site Buddy has to put up with is poorly
>designed. A really well designed site should let a person skip things he's
not
>interested in.

Oh, I'm not anti Flash, but I do NOT care for too much "!!!FLASH!!!" from
any platform.
I'll admit that part of the reason for my post was a moment of extreme
frustration
with nobody around but a bunch of great folks on this list, who would
understand what I was going through, - -
but, I am picky as h*** when it comes to somebody taking controll of my
browsing. And for god's sake, please tell your javascripts to keep their
boney fingers off my browser settings!!
I feel better now,
Buddy