Re: Redirect in Formmail

by "Debbie O'Meara" <domeara(at)QuixNet.net>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:05:05 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Rob--

Sorry, it looks like I just wasn't clear in the message I posted.  Anyway,
your message does suggest the solution--I had to include the absolute URL to
the FORM, rather than relative.  Doesn't look like I needed the extension.

Call it surprising, but the page validates as HTML4.01 Transitional.

Thanks for the help!
Debbie