RE: OT: Win98 vs Win2000

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:49:15 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I Read the article and followed the instructions. I could not find
Advert.dll on my computer and I couldn't find Aureate in my registry. So
either that article is a load of cr*p or they don't do that in CuteFTP
anymore.

I'm using CuteFTP 4.2.5 Build 10.4.1 and I am on Windows XP. I think I
will continue with using it as it's still the best FTP program I have
used (at least on a windows O/S)

Later,
Brett

"That's a pain that will shorely linger, and that's no lie" - Ed Grimley