Re: question about form & att file

by "T. Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:05:18 -0500
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
What program are you using to process your forms?  I use formmail (it's
everywhere)  and it just needs to have the information in the post action to
deliver the message in a readable form.  If you are using formmail, email me
and I will give you the code I use on my forms for you to copy.

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design
www.budgetwebsitedesign.com