Re: new window size

by "Mike" <ironmike(at)inav.net>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:59:49 -0500
 To:  "Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
For a straight HTML answer try:

onclick="NewWindow=window.open('NewWindowFilename.html','WindowTitle','toolb
ar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizabl
e=no,top=100,left=100,width=600,height=400')
); return false;">LinkText</a>

There are no linebreaks in the above text. Copy it to NoteTab and turn
wordwrap off. Everything is turned off in this example. If you want to see,
say, the statusbar, change the associated value to yes.

Mike Hopkins
ironmike(at)inav.net