Re: W3C HTML Validation

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Josu=E9_Figueira_Machado?= <jmachado(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:03:06 -0500
 To:  <nigel.peck(at)fdgroup.com>,
"hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.or" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nigel,

If you add quotation marks to your LINK and SCRIPT tags you will take care
of the head errors. Something like this:

  <LINK rel="stylesheet" href="style/cuddwrld.css" type="text/css">
  <SCRIPT language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">

Here's what I got from toying with your code:

http://jmachado.home.mindspring.com/testing/nigel.html

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjmachado.home.mindspring.com%
2Ftesting%2Fnigel.html

HTH,