Re: Runtime Error in Windows NT

by "Valerie L. Criswell" <valerie(at)suresource.net>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:57:13 -0400
 To:  "Sharyn Hinchcliffe" <sharyn(at)hcdesigns.com>,
"Mike Henden" <mike.henden(at)xtra.co.nz>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm on Win200 here, and thought I'd take a gander at it for you.  Everything
comes up great over here in IE5.5.  It loads fast, and the menus work
flawlessly.  I would like to take up one issue with you though.

At 800x600 res, the left frame has a horizontal scroll.  It's obvious that
this is not part of the design.  May I suggest that since you can't turn off
scrolling for that frame (because it must scroll vertically), that you add a
few pixels to the width of the menu frame?  It only needs a few more as it
barely scrolls anywhere, but the scroll bar is a distraction.

Best wishes on working out your bug, and sorry I couldn't provide any clues
related to that.  To all on the list, thanks for providing such a great
resource.

~Val Criswell