Re: very basic database questions

by "Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

 Date:  Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:46:42 -0600
 To:  "mamaduckie" <mamaduckie(at)home.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Elizabeth.
I liked your
> My needs are not complicated and at this point I'd much rather learn just
> enough to get the job done and concentrate on becoming an expert at some
> other time -- if that is possible.

I know *exactly* how you feel.  If you'd like, take a look at
http://www.squishedmosquito.com/ .  We are starting a group called EBUG
(Escapade Beta Users Group) and we'll be offering free webspace, MySQL and
ESP tools for people just like you.  If this is something that interests
you, let me know.  Escapade will do everything you want and it is *much*
simpler to learn than PHP.  It is perfect for first-time database/scripting
developers.

Karin

Karin Ransdell  kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com
Escapade Development Team
Squished Mosquito, Inc.
http://www.squishedmosquito.com  or  http://www.escapade.org