Re: Posting graphics for print use

by "Don" <grizzlygraphics(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:59:16 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Moe Rubenzahl" <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Why don't you use good quality JPG thumbnails (72 to 150dpi)for your users
to browse.  When they click on a desired image it would link them to the
300 - 600 dpi download file.

Since I develop training materials and have had to utilize high quality
photographic images in my training materials I can see how they would want
300dpi as a minimum for printing.

Don Haller
Big Grizzly, Graphics & Web Solutions
Web-Sites, E-brochures, Newsletters & More