Re: Download time

by "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Sep 2000 18:52:34 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I know from all that I have read they do not recommend the homepage taking
longer than 10secs to load completely. Size of page should not exceed
35kb's.  Please let me know anyone if these figures are incorrect.   I took
them right out of a Web Usability book.

Regards,

Carol Parent
http://www.cbwdesign.com
admin(at)cbwdesign.com
218-566-4188

"The only way to amuse some people is to slip and fall on an icy pavement. "