Re: Controlling the Browser back button

by "April" <april(at)farstrider.org>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:09:19 -0600
 To:  "Davies,
Elizabeth H." <EHDavies(at)West.com>,
"HWG-technique Mailing List \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, you could put an expiration on the session or cookie or whatever
method you're using.

Client side, you could use the event handler that everyone uses to pop up
annoying ads which says when someone leaves a page and have it trigger a
script to log someone out.