Re: Web Hosting

by "David Artiss" <david_artiss(at)lineone.net>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:39:46 -0000
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The site is non-profit making. I do have my own domain name but I use simple
web-diversion to my web-space.

With regard to "extras" stuch as stats, etc, I'm not bothered about that as
I can get services from elsewhere to help me with that.

I know for a relatively small fee I could get something a lot better but the
time being I just want to stick to a freebie if I can.

Any further ideas would be much appreciated.

David.