Re: Browser for screen resolution preview

by "Rudy Gomez" <rudy(at)cyberangler.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:03:02 -0400
 To:  "Barlow,
Maureen A. \(LNG\)" <Maureen.Barlow(at)Reed-Elsevier.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm not sure if this is the specific software you are searching for, but it
will do the job with MSIE and Netscape.  Try:

http://www.applythis.com//browsermaster/

I hope this helps...

Warmest regards,

rudy(at)cyberangler.com    }><(((((())))�� ...><`>
http://cyberangler.com/    /      `````//''             ...><`>

Subject: Browser for screen resolution preview

<http://www.tucows.com> ),