Re: Just a few baffling questions

by "Christie Cooksey" <christie(at)thearmidalemall.com>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Mar 2002 09:13:28 +1100
 To:  "HWG-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
--------------------------
> i want to put a link on my internet
> explorer page that says "if you are using netscape naviagtor click here"
> then this will open netscape and bring the page up, however whenever i do
> this all it is doin is opening another internet explorer page instead of
> netscape :0|

I'm thinking that we are missing the obvious here.  If I am "using netscape"
then every window I open WILL be netscape and you don't need any special
scripts, etc. to ensure that.

Seems like the reason Jimmy's windows are always MSIE is because that is
what browser he is using.

Cheers
Christie Cooksey  :0)
http://www.thearmidalemall.com