Re: OT- Email Importing

by "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Thu, 17 May 2001 19:48:38 +0100
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>,
<NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
| one somewhere when I have the time).

you can export them to a file from tools>accounts select the email account
and click the export button, it saves them as .iaf files , you can then
import the account settings into another copy of outlook express with the
import button, which is above the export button.

ways and meanz

Paul Roberts

roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com