Re: OT - File Search

by "Andrew Armstrong" <andrew(at)wisca.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:29:26 +0100
 To:  <David.Artiss(at)boots.co.uk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't kow the answer, but last time I had a Windows problem I couldn't
fix, after about 3 hours getting nowhere, I phoned Micro$oft, paid them lot$
of money (but less than I earn in 3 hours), and had the answer in 5 minutes.
Costly it may be, but it can be the best thing to do.

(The answer had been in the knowledgebase, but I didn't figure out the best
search term)

Andrew Armstrong