Re: A moment of silliness

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:44:20 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi George,

Where did you place the background image? Is it in the same folder as your
html page or did you put it in a separate folder? If it's in a separate
folder you need to specify the path. For example, if you have it in a folder
named images, then you would do this:
<.body background="images/image.gif">

HTH,
Lisa