Re: Non-WYSIWYG

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:06:25 -0500
 To:  "Wiers" <wiers(at)willard-oh.com>,
"HWG techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use Arachnophilia also, it is just amazing  what cool things it does.
I also have Cutehtml which was freeware when last I checked,
www.cutehtml.com well I just  checked and it isn't free, but under 20.00 so
that is very reasonable, it is alot like Arachnoid, but it numbers the
lines, may not
have some of the other features, but numbering lines is a big help.
With arachnoid you have a preview window to see your work only thing
is it saves a temp.html file in that directory.

Nancy