Re: Prefer Netscape (was: Lies, Damned Lies & Statistics)

by "Lisa H" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Nov 2000 20:53:12 -0600
 To:  "KathyW" <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am tireded of the "browser wars" !  MS had a good product, strong
marketing, and Apple could have had it too in the beginning instead of IBM.
Would we be worse off? I guess not in Netscapes eyes.
I say we need to get rid of NS if they cannot become compliant.  Too many
hours, and not even enough time in my day to worry over the small amounts of
Netscape traffic. IF we stop babying Netscape, perhaps when it has no more
users, it will get the HINT!