Re: OT, sorry

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:54:58 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello......

As far as organizing your fonts, I think there are people on the graphics
list who could help you there. I know I've talked to people who have and use
anywhere between 2 and 5, 000 fonts, and I have heard mention of a
program/tool that can be used to organize them.

Here is another little tool that might help you.
http://www.identifont.com/

Dusty
http://www.tiadon.com/designsbydusty/default.htm