Re: stupid, simple question

by "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita(at)home.ro>

 Date:  Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:14:08 +0200
 To:  "Maureen A. Barlow" <mobarlow(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, that 403 "forbidden" page appears.
If you want, you can set your server to display another page instead of this
standard one.
... or you can create a CGI program that sends you an email, displays a
message, .. do other things instead of just displaying that 403 page.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: orasnita(at)home.ro