Another little favour please ..(was RE: Site checks please ????)

by "Mike Kear" <mkear(at)afpwebworks.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:59:07 +1000
 To:  "'Techniques [HWG]'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think we've solved the problem now, since we straightened out the DNS
records on the server.   At least I HOPE we've done it.

Those of you who tried my sites and couldn't see them the other day, would
you mind terribly taking a few minutes to have another look to see if we've
solved the problem?   IN other words, can you see all four of the following
sites now?

The sites are:

http://leverage.com.au

http://www.leverage.com.au

http://procuretech.net.au

http://www.procuretech.net.au

(i.e checking them with and without the "www")

I'd be most grateful for your help.

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia