Re: Help!

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:03:27 +1300
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I may be off track because its getting late here now but
when I looked at your code from an IE perspective it
seems that it will cause the "version" variable to be n2

When I look at the mouseover function ie
img_act(imgName)
it only performs any action if version=n3. IE has been
exluded from the function.
My suggestion would be to either remove the version check
or put an else statement in for the n2 versions.

Hope it helps
Peter Newton

> Hi all...
>
> I am working on a site for a client and I need some help.  The site that
I'm