Re: Point of Sale/Inventory/shopping cart

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 May 2001 16:38:41 -0400
 To:  "Janet Cady" <webpage(at)evansville.net>,
"Hwg-Techniques(at)Mail.Hwg.Org" <Hwg-Techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Janet, I found a site that has a huge list of links to all sorts of POS
software.
He seems to cover, a huge array of operating systems and the web.  So maybe
there
is something here for you.

http://www.beachnet.com/~hstiles/posl2.html

Nancy