Re: Maximizing a browser

by "Teajai \(TJ\) Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:13:38 -0500
 To:  "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)>,
  todo: View Thread, Original

I was visiting your website and the calculator you have is really neat! (for
lack of a better more business like word)

Where did you get the script?  Was it easy to install?  We are in the
process of a name change and on the new site I would like to do something
similar for my services in Kansas.

Thanks in advance!

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner