Re: Good books....

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:46:26 -0500
 To:  "John M. Madsen" <agrippa(at)infocalypse.co.uk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
For design books I liked "The Non-Designer's Design Book" by Robin Williams,
and "Making a Good Layout" by Siebert & Ballard, and of coarse "The
Interaction of Color" by Josef Albers.

For web books without a doubt it's "Webmaster in a Nutshell" from O'Reilly
it has all the syntax to everything you need. Their Javascript book is also
very good.

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net