Re: counting visits/pages viewed

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:23:26 +0200
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Judith C. Kallos" <judith(at)theistudio.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have been referring clients to this one, as their stats reporting is more
reliable and easy to the read than the Webtrends stuff on the hosting
servers: http://www.extreme-dm.com/tracking/

They have a free tracker (public) and a private sitewide tracker (about
$5.00 per month)

Andy