Lines Everywhere

by "Teajai \(TJ\) Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:48:59 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello all...

This has been a fairly linear Monday.  3 projects, 3 line problems.  If
anyone can give us a bit of guidance on this it would be extremely
appreciated:

http://www.teajai.com/portfolio2.html (and several other pages, but not the

http://www.3dsolutions.biz  towards the bottom of the page

http://www.ultramodern.com/new/Default.htm  just general problems lining up
(assistant designed this in front page -- that could / could not be the
problem)

TIA!

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner